Therefore, for a little variety, I present the Charedi version of the Aseres Hadibros:
1. I am the Lord your God who took you out of Egypt. You must therefore believe in me, the authority of the Torah, and all rabbinic law that came after.
2. Do not have any other gods before me. Therefore, one must not engage in any secular activities that are not absolutely required. The rabbonim who have never worked get to decide what is absolutely required.
3. Don't make any images of females, graven or otherwise
4. Keep the shabbos holy by not doing any melacha, eating all of the shabbos foods in the correct order, and learning Torah at every spare second of the day.
5. Honor your rabbis and teachers. This includes your parents if they teach you Torah, therefore you may not deviate from the minhagim of your parents even if the reasons for the minhagim no longer apply, unless it is to keep a more stringent minhag
6. Do not murder, however beating-up dissenters is permitted
7. Don't do anything "not tznius"
8. Do not steal anything from anyone who isn't the government or a large corporation
9. Do not lie when speaking to the rabbonim, only when doing kiruv or for the purposes of a shidduch.
10. Do not covet your neighbor's freedom, because it will lead him to gehenom anyway.Coming soon, the Chabad Aseres Hadibros